CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Midnight Haircut

The other night I was sooo sick of my hair and chopped it at midnight in the bathroom. Rich was sleeping so he could get up to play basketball in the morning with the old guys. So, when he got up to use the restroom I had to get his sleepy eyes to open up enough to see my new "Posh Spice/Victoria Beckham" haircut. He kept singing "I'll tell ya what I want - What I really really want" by the spice girls. He then crept into my bathroom before he went to basketball and wrote it on my mirror too!

RICH'S Birthday- Rich has been wanting to watch Indiana Jones at the movie theatre so I got tickets and had an Indiana Jones cake made for his birthday. It was fun, and I was kinda sleepy because of a long weekend in St. George attending classes at the University of Phoenix.

3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

K so I really love that you are blogging because I only hear bits and pieces about you two and was beginning to feel a little left out :0 Please post a picture of your haircut so we can all see Posh Spice.

Vanessa said...

Yea! A blog all about you. I love blogging. It's so easy to keep up with people in the blogging world. I hope you are in Cedar a little bit longer- I'd love to visit you! Miss your craziness!

Oveson's said...

Yea for joining the blogging crew!!! It has been fun to hear little bits from facebook but way to convert to the blogging!!!